Biyernes, Hulyo 29, 2011

"Yesterday's of broken dreams"

it was just as yesterday i got it all
my hands are full of riches i want
riches that i could ever imagine
but life sucks when the morning sunshine
shone it's beauty, that supposed to be my guiding light
but soon i realized it ended my dreams of having it all.

it was my night but that's night is over
over! as days pass and gone.
no chances no second choice,.
no turning back, just moving on
moving towards tomorrow's nightmare
nightmare of sadness and bended knees.

I got it all in my hands now
tomorrow it's not mine to handle
i got it without consent
now i lost it without knowing it
lost in just a glimpse of an eye
vanished like yesterday's of broken dreams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.