Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

"Our Story"


There's something I have to say
just want to tell a story
not from any books of today
just the one that we play;
Though i don't even know where we are
all i know we are not that far
yet, not so close to that star
but we're on the move to win the war.


Not even a year that pass
barely even know when it was
it just started that fast
can't even imagine it will last;
halfway the journey, we took a test
challenged our faith to our best
moving ahead for another quest,
bridging the boundary of the west.


Don't know how to end our day
when we're together my world sway;
i can't tell you who are they
they just simply pass my way,
i can only recall in my memory
that in my world they are reality
vivid, this is far from my fantasy
My balm in Gilead to every malady.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.