Linggo, Enero 15, 2012

cold winter night dreams

Listening to the voice I've heard for the first time.
wondering who's singing the song of mine,
hoping when I turn it was her I may see;
watching her eyes, turns back the pages
of the time when I last saw that smiles.
But how could it be so special in memories?
when I know it wasn't me that sounds
giving the sparks within that very eyes.

Hearing the music of my heart
racing against time of separation flight;
Walking under the crescent beauty of the night,
watching every gesture that I like the most
amazed by the maiden's rare silhouette
dancing to the rhythm of the moonlight;
wishing the she could see it within my sight,
that for all this time I want to hold her tight.

How many times there are?
when I wanted to give melody to every lines,
singing with her the tune of my affections;
the moments when i wanted to hold her hands,
to want her stay every moments of goodbyes.
to hug her and kiss her lips
from this cold winter night dreams
'til the falling of leaves from the trees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.